The Steering Committee for Human Rights (CDDH) ended up being entrusted by the Committee of Ministers to carry out strive to combat and give a wide berth to Female Genital Mutilation and Forced Marriage, that are severe violations of human being liberties.
To the end, it absolutely was called on to conduct an analysis for the appropriate situation at worldwide degree as well as in the Council of Europe user States and also to prepare helpful tips to good nationwide methods directed at fighting and preventing these https://brightbrides.net/review/military-cupid individual liberties violations.
- Make sure coherent policies and better utilization of the legislation targeted at preventing these affronts;
- Reinforce the National and European framework that is legal well because the co-operation between user States;
- Raise understanding of these problems.
This task has further triggered the adoption of a Declaration associated with Committee of Ministers. This work ended up being finished by 31 2017 december.
Save Save Save Save Save
- Declaration for the Committee of Ministers in the need certainly to intensify your time and effort to stop and fight genital that is female and forced wedding in European countries (as adopted during the 1293rd conference of this Ministers’ Deputies, 13 September 2017)
- Help Guide to good and promising methods targeted at preventing and combating female vaginal mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted by the CDDH at its 87th conference, 6-9 June 2017)
- Analysis for the legal situation at international degree as well as in Council of Europe user States on combating and preventing feminine genital mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted by the CDDH at its 85th meeting, 14-17 June 2016)