NOTICE: DEEP is continuing to https://hookupwebsites.org/chatrandom-review transport down its objective and supply solutions while maintaining both the general public and our workforce secure through the COVID-19 pandemic. Click on this link for the latest updates on DEEP’s a reaction to COVID-19. DEEP COVID-19 Reaction
2020 State Park Camping Areas
March 2020: Connecticut State Parks has suspended all camping that is new cabin reservations when it comes to 2020 period until further notice. We have been evaluating campground status on a day-to-day foundation. If you have produced booking for the period on or after 5/22/2020, and we also determine your campground is safe to open up, your booking shall be honored. You will receive a full refund if it is determined that additional closures to the camping season are warranted. Many thanks for the persistence once we work to protect the security of our site site visitors and staff.
**Rustic cabin reservations incorporate a processing charge and occupancy income tax.
BLACK ROCK STATE PARK
The Ebony Rock State Park Campground will soon be available for the 2020 period from might 24th through 1 (daily) september. Walk-in periods: April 10 — might 21, and September 6 — September 30 (day-to-day).
- Route 6, Watertown
- 78 wooded and sites that are open. Dumping station, restrooms, showers, fishing, swimming. No animals.
- ALCOHOL PROHIBITED. Please try not to bring beverages that are alcoholic.
- $17/night/campsite for CT residents along with a Processing Fee
- $27/night/campsite for non-CT residents along with a Processing Fee
- $50/night Cabins that is rustic for Resident Processing Fee **
- $60/night Rustic Cabins for non-CT residents plus Processing Fee **
- Campsite Reservations
- Park Workplace (860) 283-8088
- Campground Map:
DEVIL’S HOPYARD STATE PARK
The Devil’s Hopyard Campground may be OPEN for the 2020 period from 10 through October 11 april.
- 366 Hopyard Path, East Haddam
- 21 wooded web web web sites near scenic waterfall. Читать далее Connecticut Department of Energy and Ecological Protection